CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

help stop-high-frequency-trading, page-29

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "The danger is that the HFT's might destroy the inbuilt, non conformist, company worth developed by the management over a long period of time. Who was responsible for that dramatic drop in CDU SP a couple of years ago??? Was that JORC result really worth that sudden plunge to $1 or thereabouts.???"

Yes. That and margin calls from leveraged punters such as maxw etc.

"Not im my view .."

Then PROVE YOUR STATEMENT

"but I never held shares at the time and all I can attribute that to was total over reaction and a lot of HFT's and shorting."

PROVE YOUR STATEMENT

"I do recall it was a nightmare of a trading stock with Lynas and Sundance..."

Two dreadful companies that were disastrous investments because of their own issues (rare earth price collapse/plant delays and trying to flog the company to hoax bidders respectively).

"unbelievable trading on my IRESS screen. My computer had a 15 second lag time to buy or sell if the internet connection was running at maximum speed. The low RAM and shit connection kept freezing my system ..so I did not do to well."

So you have a crap computer so want everyone else to use equally rubbish ones? That's hilarious!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.