MFS mfs limited

help wanted

1. 260 Posts.

OK MFS holders and other interested parties I am tring to work out what is left in MFS

Working on last years financials and releases made they sold Stella for $409 million cash plus $905 million no longer consolidated on balance sheet debt

Liabilities held for sale was 1402 million so reduces this number down to 497 million

Therefore as at 30/6/2007 numbers taking this away leaves debts as
    current 281
    non current 426
    residual liabilities on assets held for sale $497

Cash raised
    Stella $409 million

If this was all applied to reduce debt the position would be net debt $795 million

Then I am trying to work through other sales

Girsh sale says $20 million but shared between MFS and MFS Pacific Finance

Domain says a profit of $43.4 million and talks about loans of 50 million to MFS and associates in loan repayments which is not same as subsiduaries so could be some or all of this cash came to MFS

Park Hotel $5 million cash in

I know there were other sales and started with 167 million in bank less tax of 67 left 100 million in bank or was this Stella money ??

Assets left
    Stella 35%
    Interest in MFS Living and Leisure
    Interest in MFS Diversified (some sold some held I understand)
    Management rights to above two (tenuous)
    Sun Leisure
    Sun kids
    Cahills
    Observation Deck
    New Zealand business
    RE rights to Income Fund and other funds

I am not sure if I have missed any asset or sale of asset and please feel free to give opinion of how much cash they have got in the door and correct any mistakes.

Then can start to put some values on each of the above and income streams and maybe we can figure out its approximate value and ability to survive

I think that there is still a residual business here but thought we could do our own strategic review

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.