re: help - we need some top posts - 4 shane76 Well lets take one...

1. 1,955 Posts.
    re: help - we need some top posts - 4 shane76 Well lets take one stock for example and ponder how some acorns even nestled themselves into the ground in the first place.

All I know is that after the violent pull back of full privatisation and after all of the obvious fall out and backlash the market cap of TLS will be somewhere closer to 15 billion then 67 billion within ten years.

My point being, I dont know a single analyst in this country who would dare put anything but a long term out perform on this pending disaster. Obsolete infrastructure and obsolete staff skill levels of the size this thing will be carrying in the next few short years will be what accounting lecturers call the big bang theory, it will keep future students fascinated for years as they think to themselves What was Telstra?

This site could of possibly been the only site offering an analytical source where the analyst said No to TLS. If only a site would offer this so the future investors could have some faith in an analyst.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.