NAB 1.04% $37.77 national australia bank limited

help with installment warrant..pls, page-6

1. 5,822 Posts.
    re: re:b2 to rembrandt help with installment warra Hi B2 ... Installment Warrants are designed for those folks who wish to buy the Underlying FPO basically as two parcels ... similiar concept to using a Margin Lender to buy shares.

Rolling Installment Warrants are expensive as you have to pay a TIME PREMIUM and the Strike Price is actually a LOAN with interest rates in the 14-15% range.

Many folks express unhappiness over time with the cost of Installment Warrants which seem an expensive way to buy stocks.

In recent times, the Market has performed poorly and Installment Warrants are being traded for the dividend payment ... this is not a good idea.

I have just noted my previous post in this thread has been removed by the 'thought police' mods ... seems Macquarie have friends at HC ... such is life.

Hope this helps B2 ... for more you will need to consider why you would go for Installment Warrants as they are an expensive way to buy shares.

As I have suggested above, "buy the FPO (that you can afford now ...) and top up with some ATM equity CALL Warrants ... you could calculate a $$$ strategy" ...

Trading Warrants will be difficult as most Websites have closed down the data required to trade these effectively ... we have moved back to ETO's.

Cheers ...

This is only my view ... read the red stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$37.77
Change
0.390(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $116.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.57 $37.82 $37.41 $155.5M 4.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10482 $37.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$37.78 5715 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.