You're welcome. I am like you a "Techno Dummy", for sure. Can't...

1. 28,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    You're welcome. I am like you a "Techno Dummy", for sure. Can't begin to tell you the two nightmare years of trying to get NBN at my place. I will tell you just one of them. Teltra couldn't move me from iprimus over to them because they said my surname was Smith hash hash. (By the way, readers my surname is not Smith. Nor does it end with "hash hash". They insisted it did. I said someone has put their elbow on their keyboard. That debarcle contined for weeks. iprimus said my surname did not end in "hash hash" and they had never said it did!!!

Anyway, maybe that's strictly not "technical" but it sent me into a spin. My landline number got moved over satisfactorily, I bundled my mobile which was with Optus but was offered two months free as the final enticement to sign up wih TPG, the new modem meant that after two years it was finally nutted that it was the faulty iprimus modem which was causing the ongoing problem. I think i-primus knew it was faulty and were threatening to bill me (again) for its cost unless I sent it back to them. After everything that happened subsequently, I now suspect they wanted the modem back because they had had a batch of faulty ones and suspected mine was one of them.

Yes, TPG provided a high level of service and profiency. I signed on for 18 months and no charge for new modem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.