UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

The information that has been discussed in this thread including...

1. 46 Posts.

The information that has been discussed in this thread including performance targets, milestones etc still doesn't negate what I have said re the strike price for these incentive options.

We are not talking about options being exercised, those are already issued and are past history (even if we disagree with them).

We are discussing the incentive options being offered this year, it is in the shareholders interest to have incentive options offered to employees at a strike price far greater than the current price for shares.
    To make these options worth while the share price would have to go up, and guess what! the price of shares going up is the good part for us the shareholders. It is the duty of all directors in a company to protect the shareholders and to make a profit for those shareholders! (this profit can be in dividends of share price increases)

Simply issuing options that are already in the money doesn't fill us (shareholders) with confidence.

The share price can only go up if the company (execs) actually do their jobs and achieve real sales, (real concrete sales) not just projections, not just completion of a building, not just the installation a clean room, not just the installation of a production line, not just the assigning of executives to other continents.

We already have these things with the 1ml production line running 24/7, where are the sales?

Like I said - get real!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.