UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

If this is a forum where any complaints against management...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    If this is a forum where any complaints against management receive a go sell your shares and go away response I am not sure it should be called a forum.Not every good story is played out the way you think it ought to be. Everyone is entitled an opinion. I think there is more damage done by comments like it will never hit a dollar again then any whinging about management. No one controls this share price there are too many factors involved. The glass is always full team could be said to damage the share price once the share price does not perform to expectations.The management is not performing I guess may spook some people into selling. Either way I am happy to hold my shares unless someone educates me with a reason to do otherwise. So lets all try and be mature and hope for some good news tonight and if someone points out a negative correct them in a knowledgeable manner the same if you disagree with a positive comment. I admire posters like writer who back up their views with facts and not personal attacks. I hope to see more posts like them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.