help

1. 159 Posts.
    Hi everyone

Im just a number when it comes to trading and my experience is minimal at best,im just a normal 31 year old who works and holds down an average job:d and over the last couple of years I have managed to save a little bit of money and invest in the market which i have a small holding. I love following the two stocks i own which i am currently holding TRF,ORD, only small parcels and am 20% up on my portfolio. I enjoy reading the hype and following other stocks that i dont own,im not in a position too buy every listed stock on the asx thats in a uptrend.My current outlay is 5k in my stocks that i have mentioned above. I have managed to save another 2.5k which i am yet to invest which i want to grow over time. I would like to know from anyone here who is willing to offer me there advise and opinion on how to do this,or even there method or approach. I am only a minow in the skeem of things but would love to learn from people who care to share there experiences.My email for those who are able to offer me advise please email me

[email protected]

Thank you all very much for taking the time if you have read this.

Regards
    Coinz

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.