CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

help, page-3

1. 2,813 Posts.
    Never mind staunch supporters of PNO I have done it myself

The reason I asked the question re staff is as per the shareholder update 31 May 2011 under Product Marketing, it is stated that " The Company has established its own in-house marketing and product development team. The team and its external advertising and public relations are on track in establishing a strategy for the brand.

The emphasis is on the word TEAM. (more than 1)

Thermalife in-house marketing TEAM consists of:

Renee-Marketing Manager
    Michael- ???

Renee CV is quite impressive see below, Michael who knows

Its certainly taking a long time to establish a strategy for the brand eg nearly 4 weeks

The strategy to establish the brand should have been thought about when they appointed Crossmark on the 01 February 2011 if not earlier

The announcements released by PNO are open ended and lack sufficient details and so the SP heads south

PNO announcements and JP's telephone calls and emails are consistently full of the same rhetoric

It's like PNO and JP are just throwing bits and pieces to us shareholders so as to string us along whilst he develops PNO and Thermalife and collects his huge salary and of course allows him do CR etc and issue him and his cronies options etc

So in summary fellow shareholders, JP has created a maize whereby he will lead you to the entrance and then abandon you without telling you how to get out

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/renee-greenwell/4/719/843

Scandal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.