VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

as much as I would hate to break all the wonderful sentment...

1. 39 Posts.
    as much as I would hate to break all the wonderful sentment being expressed here, BUT.......

Why would any 2nd client sign a deal whilst the Carnarvon box is being mismanaged by a team that could not build a lego toy with instructions that a 3 year old could master in minutes!

I cannot believe that any company could have their head in the sand deep enough to not have major concerns over the ability of management to make this thing work.

As I have posted before, the box is a great piece of kit. It works elsewhere and wouldn't ERJ shareholders benefit from the kit being sold (or on some type of operating or finance lease structure) and companies that are experts plugging the thing in and operating it?

The announcements have no substance as to what is required by the "mysterious" 2nd customer, or, what conditions are attached to the capital raise. I wonder if the Board and CEO are spinning anything they can to keep their wonderful salaries flowing as long as possible until angry shareholders finally cry for enough.

This is all spin and the CEO and Chair need to either dislose all the issues, or fall on their swords.

Best of luck to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.6K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 39913150 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71192206 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.