VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

help, page-4

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Well i just wish i could genuinely say i am surprised

No mention of Carnarvon ? Who is writing these statements ? Greg ?
    Who is advising them on shareholder/investor relations ?
    At least they have dropped the ridicuous "motherhood" statements telling us it will all be OK in 2 weeks.

Carnarvon is clearly subject to yet another MATERIAL delay, one has to question the manner in which the management (read CEO?MD)and the board (as a whole) considers its responsibilities with regard to CONTINUOUS DISCLOSURE requirements.

I'm just over the bloody moon that they seem to have ALMOST locked in a buyer for one of the boxes that we have paid for some time ago. 1 deal in over 12 months. Gonna have to do a shed load better than that rate of success. How many potential clients have been approached in this time period ?

Like the poster who started this thread, i have been here a long time. I didnt expect instant riches, i was aware that it would take some time to "roll out" the power boxes BUT what has transpired has been a DISASTER (imho)!!!!!!!!

Hopefully.....sigh, that just sounds so bloody pathetic after all this time.......early in the new year we will have;
    A working box at Carnarvon

A new customer with a very short timeframe for delivery (remembering at this stage we dont know what form this contract will be or how long any power sales agreement will be).

AND a change of management because somebody sure as hell should be held accountable for the ballsup that has been the last 12 months +++

Regarding the recent placement i can only hope that some of that Sarich money will be "sticky" and not be added to the GREAT BIG WALL OF CHEAP PAPER that ERJ will have to climb AND that they have more than a couple of real good news announcements in Q1 2013 and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 55096344 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 86358455 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.