FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

help, page-2

1. 130 Posts.
    Yeah ....get out...always better safe than sorry.....if you have to ask our opinion then you realy need help....

Buy woolies or some other safe bet...everyone needs to eat....you don't sound like a player...sorry.

If it goes up then you're gonna feel bad but if it goes down you are gonna feel like a fool.

Do what you feel is good for you, gut feeling is usualy a good sign, my gut has saved me thousands and made me thousands, and lost me la ot less as I use stop losses.

Use a rough stop loss at the time of purchase of any share and it will pay off in the long run...as a stock goes up increase it(stops) a little, NEVER decrease it....never ever.

I bought FMG at $2.80 and still hold as my stop loss is set at around $5 on an exponential scale....if you are in for the short term then get out at a profit/loss and do some more skills training....you will find that this may not help you anyway as you have to be diciplined and not pursuaded by all the hype you get in these forums!

It's taken me several years to come up with my own system and I eventualy got a cat that picks my stocks, for me and does a lot better, just write down 100 stocks on postits throw them on the floor, and the 5 or so that stick to him i get into........only $2000-2500 each, and the old moggy has made a lot more than me I can tell you.

I get the sardines and he's eating caviar!
    but he's got bigger balls than me.

I SH!T you not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.