BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

Hi Livas and Rifici and sachz and lemas and Lindo ( I'm sorry...

1. 14 Posts.
    Hi Livas and Rifici and sachz and lemas and Lindo ( I'm sorry but I can't mention all the subscribers who have contributed - the list would be too long !!)

Without all of your comments over the last year or so this stock would have totally died away, if we had needed to rely upon Company ASX announcements. For those interested - it has retained our hope - but I fear that the vast majority of shareholders are just not interested !! That applies, I fear, to some of my own relatives!!!

I have seen over the years the brilliant products that the Company has produced, even before the additional input from the other subsidiaries.

I cannot understand why we are now relying upon the Statutory financial reports for news of the Company. Surely there must be something of more interest for their shareholders, bearing in mind the the Company has 2000 items being produced by its subsidiaries.

The whole situation is massively frustrating. I am one of the original investors and have seen my shareholding vary in value between 20 cents to the latest figure of yesterday of 5.3 cents. I just hope we are not forced to wait until Mid October for the next batch of news.

Rodhuss in Perth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.