BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

helping the kiddies, page-27

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    I dont know how much of an insider Rod is, but the fact that he? has held since the beginning is a good sign in terms of confidence in the company.

Rod, if you do ocassionaly have the ear of anyone at the company, it may be worth passing on the concerns of current shareholders regarding the lack of communication from the company, and also the lack of director share purchases.

I have offered two very small suggestions on how these can be addressed.

Maybe point out to them that if current shareholders are feeling this way (and some strongly considering selling out because of this), then there is no way they are going to be able to attract new shareholders.

After all, its the new shareholders that will increase the share price (which as I pointed out is good for everyone, the company - in terms of its financial flexibility, not to mention positive sentiment, press articles etc, and of course, current shareholders).

The above goes for everyone that speaks to the company. With Larry, Bob, Rand all overseas they may not be aware of the current sentiment.
    Im sure Alex Charles and whoever else is in the Aussie office may be though?

In the end, the revenues will speak for themselves, and its a good thing that BRT management seem to be focused on this goal. But just because they are doing this doesnt mean they cant do anything else.

Cheers
    Livas1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.