UNV 0.00% 16.0¢ universal coal plc

helppp!!, page-7

1. 1,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    yes,

they have essentially de- risked the project by using third parties,

if there are any delays that would cost UNV then they would be able to collect from their contractors,

in the end all equity investment is a risk, but at these levels, the risk is stacked in any new investors favour.

Witness yesterday, the bot did not want to close the sp up, so they did not sell at all, i think the thing is not to confuse the sp with the fundamentals of the company,
    as for the small amount of cash in 2015, well the company is developing other projects to help it grow to mid tier status, this takes funds,
    so what we will have is cashflow, this will give us the time to develop our other projects without the need for silly price capital raisings, although the company has a good record with extracting money at a premium,
    does anybody seriously think that AMED would have paid a premium of 40% at the time if they had any problems with future cashflow,

we have a good board who are delivering in hard times,nothing they have done over the last year gives me cause for concern,
    again remember, they hold lots of shares themselves, they are on the same page as us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.