EOF 5.56% 3.8¢ ecofibre limited

That sucks, they obviously do that crap in house and do not...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    If you hold it up to the light can you see any holes, like with the mask?
    Not to big of a mistake, i am thinking the Annual Report maybe be coming out within the next week or so, last year it came out on the 25th. I think there will might be a tadge more in it than what was put in the preliminaries, which came out a three weeks ago. A good thing about EOF is they do not mess around and drag it out when releasing results, quarterlies have always been released a couple of weeks after the end of the quarter. Welcome onboard and hope you stick around, I am very confident that if you do you will not regret it.
    That sucks, they obviously do that crap in house and do not proof read, it certainly does not give one incentive to rush out and buy it, it gives the impression of something that would be put out by a home based industry, which is not what you want to do in the food industry. I figure that behind the scenes the the marketing powerhouse they are slowly assembling in the USA, will make up for the poor showing from Ananda food section in OZ and sell more of their food products here in the USA, especially now that the AUD$ has perked up a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.