EOF 8.33% 3.9¢ ecofibre limited

Yeah, there are a few issues that concern me as well.Ananda Food...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    Yeah, there are a few issues that concern me as well.

Ananda Food was always going to be last in my mind so I was never too worried about it, but you're right. They need to expand marketing (across all businesses) beyond just instagram and facebook. That's ridiculous! The biggest impact that I've seen was the guy mentioned in the AGM, with 738 likes on his short video, so a lot of people would've seen it. He has 95.5k followers.

Unlike every other one of their 'influencer' posts, this isn't just a temporary 'story' that disappears off their page, this is an actual post on his profile. That's still a pathetic level of promotion for a company that's had time to gain traction.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2682/2682408-39a83adf31aac83c16668b492deefed3.jpg

As for the store expansion, not all are even listed. For example, the one in western australia. They can't even get the limited number of stores right. But yeah, drying paint, as you say, or perhaps even watching artificial turf grow. At least our product is in coles and woolworths.

They've hired a marketing guy this month thankfully, but I doubt that he'll be having an impact on the aus side of the business.

EOFBF wasn't even listed in the AGM. Yikes!

Absolutely no idea of what's going on with EOFBY but it still doesn't appear to be active as there are no bids listed even. Not sure what's going on there but I don't like it. I took a look and other stocks have started trading on the date of effectiveness.

I hope that AH's aus distributor brings the product to the UK. That would be helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $268 7.138K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.