EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

"Segment".I would say that the market "segment" Hemp Black is...

1. 1,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    "Segment".

I would say that the market "segment" Hemp Black is after, according to their own web page, includes:

The Military
    The Medical Profession
    Outdoor enthusiasts
    Builders
    Beauty product buyers and
    Anybody who wears clothes or carries things in a bag.

Thus, it's not the same "segment" of people that seek out CBD or hemp nutritional products.

Textiles target EVERYONE who wears clothing or carries things in a bag, thus adding politics to your marketing in order to "virtue signal" to one political class (people who take global warming seriously) or another (people who's livelihoods depend on continuing to ignore global warming intentionally) is counter productive.

Marketing people spend a lot of time trying to impress each other (and they all are the same types of people with similar politics and life experiences, and are thus tone deaf to outside perspectives), and often forget that their job is to sell the damned product.

That is the case with the Hemp Black Blog. Rather than being a useful source of information on Hemp Black, it is virtue signaling to people who look and think like the author of the blog. "Woke" people. But we want to sell socks to the Army too. And medical stuff to hospitals. And rugged clothing to gun loving hunters who may work on an oil platform during the work week.

My advice the the blogger:

1. Any potential article that does not contain the word "hemp", should not even considered for the blog.

2. If a potential article does not contain the word "hemp", it should at least be able to relate to an Ecofibre brand product. That product should be mentioned.

3. Keep people on Ecofibre websites. Stop sending them elsewhere. They wont come back if you send them surfing.

4. Sell our products. Stop selling other companies products.

5. Study Edward Bernays. He was a bastard. But he created your profession, and you forgot the lessons.

Follow these rules, and perhaps you can continue to work for us.

Everything in life does not have to be about politics. Sometimes you just have to do your damned job and sell the products.

Last edited by HempCFO: 21/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.4¢ $8.934K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.