EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

Hemp Black Reveal, page-39

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Thank you for a very well thought out post. I can see you perspective for all the matter you raise, and I agree with some and disagree with others.

Agree with HempCFO that some ‘lessons’ should be timeless (including analogy with Gillette who I too have personally boycotted and Draper/Bernay) and too much emphasis is placed on younger generation who from a consumer perspective, their influence on sales does seem to be overstated these days. Blogs etc. are like a hall of mirrors, there seems to be more people and of more influence than they attract in reality.

Agree with your comments re putting the ‘bad blog’ into perspective. The rest of the business is very much firing on all cylinders including continued very impressive growth in US pharmacies and Woolies/IGA food deals.

Also agree this is still a long term hold and this issue aside EOF is IMHO very well run, and yes this difficult period has coincided with the whole vape thing which as they saying goes, a rising/falling tide raise/lowers all ships.

It is just that the current share price has factored in a lot of growth, and at least for now ‘Hemp Black’ is not as a big of a deal as I thought it would be. The products are still not actually ‘for sale’ on the website (yet the blog including recipe for hummus without any hemp is still there when there is a recipe using two of our products as ingredients on Ananda site).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.4¢ $8.934K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.