EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

Hemp Black Reveal, page-63

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I don't agree with all of their marketing, and neither will anyone. There is always going to be some aspect that polarises people. However, there seems to be a fair bit of unsubstantiated rumours about why and how people are hired that has no relevance unless you can actually establish this is the case.

Also just to clarify on one of your points too: "Your sexuality is none of our concern, nor the concern of clients or regular joe customers. Keep it to yourself. Are you also a buddhist? Vegan? We don't care. Don't shove it in our faces. This is a business not social media . Represent the company, not your private life." If you read his profile you'd know that he isn't shoving anything in anyone's face. Everyone on the page has a bit about who they are, he just merely mentions he has a husband. Nobody would say it is shoving it in your face if someone on there said they were 'married', why is it shoving it in people's faces saying he has a husband. Move along; this is about as in your face as Erika who says "Erika is originally from Connecticut but currently resides in Manayunk, Philadelphia." Nothing more, nothing less. I'm interested in hearing about the people behind the brand and what they are passionate about, so I'm more than happy for them to include some details about this.

Sure there are some things to complain about from a marketing perspective, but this profile stuff is clutching at straws.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.4¢ $8.934K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.