EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

Hemp Black Reveal, page-65

1. 1,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Here is how a gay guy writes a company profile:

https://www.apple.com/leadership/tim-cook/
    Education. Accomplishments. Prior positions of responsibility. Period.

As for “unsubstantiated rumors”, where did that come from? Why would anyone suspect that? Could it be because 22 year old girls don’t have a resume long enough to include “accomplishments, or prior positions of responsibility” so their bio’s consist of way to much personal information (note the dearth of personal information in Tim Cook’s bio) up to and including how they got their jobs?

They all look like dating site profiles. Not resumes of professional qualifications.

The overall theme is narcissism writ large.

At least two of the school girls, (one, not even graduated yet) said “I went to China, got introduced to Mark, and BOOM, suddenly I have this position of responsibility in a billion dollar company which I will proceed to run like it was a woman’s yoga magazine, because that is the sum of my experience in life.”

You don’t have to think about dicks when reading the Apple team page.

In two of the Hemp Black girls bio’s it implies something “magical” happened in China. Being an old white guy, when an unqualified person is hired upon meeting a charismatic powerful leader, I think, “aha, happy dicks”. In the gay guy’s bio, boom, I have dicks in my head again.

That’s how “unsubstantiated rumors” start. Doesn’t have to be true. If your team looks like a cult with a charismatic male leader surrounded by fawning young girls who’s only qualification is that they “met” the leader in China, well, you can’t blame people for thinking what they think, can you.

That’s why they need marketing professionals. Someone with a marketing degree would not have let any of this narcissistic Instagram stuff pass.

Too much personal information in the Hemp Black Team Bio’s is symptomatic of the inexperience of the team: they’ve done nothing, because they are too young, and they are going to practice and fail first on our company. Because everyone fails at first when they are young and learning.

They all love “travel”. Don’t they know that angry little Swedish girl thinks air travel is unsustainable? One of them is sitting in front of a Buddha statue. Doesn’t she know that using the sacred image of the Buddha for commerce is against the law in Thailand?

If they stuck to Education, accomplishments, prior positions of responsibility, applicable special skills like languages and professional, bland posed portraits, we wouldn’t have to think about the hypocrisy of travel hobbies in the sustainable “green” company, the cultural appropriation and blasphemy of using a religious symbol in commerce, all of the other nit picky things I’m pointing out here.

The team is shallow, lacking marketing expertise, and their resume’s are so short the “Team Page” is nothing but dating site fodder, rather than impressive resumes of professionals.

Marc Sutherland emailed me. I’ll get back to him later today. I have also been informed the dog has been removed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.4¢ $8.934K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.