EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

Last paragraph. He/a team member with his authorisation emailed...

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Last paragraph. He/a team member with his authorisation emailed me too. Starts with ‘thanks for reaching out, we are all about listening, being authentic, transparent, etc’.

Then goes on ‘we have removed blogs because of several angry emails and we listen’ then uses the (now deleted banana blog) as an example. I did not actually mention this one in my email, so perhaps everyone who raised similar concerns may have all received exactly the same standard reply.

And finishes with ‘appreciate you care, call or email anytime’.

There are some positives from this, but it appears as though my understanding of what Hemp Black would be is very different to the current reality. I definitely was not expecting the brand to be ‘like fashion mixed with yoga’ as per one of the bios.

That said, IMHO shareholders should give this a chance to play out, and reserve most of the judgement for when sales are expected to start flowing and judge based on results and not the other stuff....

They have removed the silly blogs, and possibly this launch material and yoga etc. focus is stage 1, and future stages could be more of the stuff we were expecting?

For the bios I really don’t care who is single, married, gay, straight, did or not not sleep with so and so... etc... not my or anyone else’s business other than the consenting adults involved. Perhaps this is the initial set up and more experienced marketing people will be hired shortly for the ‘more serious’ products like whoever is going to be dealing with the with military guy who purchases socks (though perhaps Mr Wang might manage this account personally)

Also, from reading the bios agree that relevant experience of the team appears to be much less than I thought it would be. But I think these days it is acceptable for a bio to include a brief ‘personal fact’. (even some large financial services companies including my employer now encourages).

So personally as a matter of principle and the matter of experience/ team composition aside, I don’t have a problem with someone mentioning their husband, their dog (including as a member of staff was a bit too much), their favourite sporting team etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.