CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hemp Expo (Melbourne), page-108

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I was also there for 4 hours or so. I counted 5 hemp food companies. One from W.A, three who imported Canadian Hemp and then there is Vita Hemp. Packaging isn't bad, just isn't amazing either. It has a 'whole foods' look to it and I noticed they print stickers instead of using printed plastic sealed bags like the competition does. Remember - 600 hectares or 1482 acres creates approx 8000 pound of seed per acre which makes 300 gallons of pressed hemp oil per acre and 3000 pounds of flour/ protein powder etc from the left overs. I've converted to metric and run my numbers, just for the food side of the business only. dyor I'm leaning towards commercial/ wholesaler distribution contracts from early 2018. I talked to a lot of the other vendors about supply why they used Canadian Seeds. They all said they are looking at locally sourced hemp seeds from Jan 18 for cost savings. join the dots cross ya fingers. Same as the companies using the stems and leftovers for construction materials, insulation etc, clothing however still comes from Chinese grown Hemp for the most part. A.K is the grand wizard of the hemp market, not the best public speaker but he's the human Wikipedia of Hemp and M.M industry. He also mentioned hemp is worth more as an industry compared to M.M more versatile, more uses and less legal loop holes compared to M.M. Makes sense. IMO 8c is cheap as chips still, this industry has barely raised an eyebrow from the main stream, few suits and big money sniffing about but the rest of the attendees were enthusiasts. Good turnout too, decent queue outside by lunchtime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.