RGT 39.4% 23.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Every time I read or hear (I live in Sydney and it's getting...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Every time I read or hear (I live in Sydney and it's getting promotion on mainstream radio) about this expo I wonder who's going to care outside of those interested in the medical stuff. Then I read this little blurb about it. There's so much more to cannabis then medicine and stoners that I personally threw away. If there's a market for people that want fabrics with hemp in it, and somehow scooters made from hemp fibre that is allegedly stronger than fibreglass (also environmentally cleaner to produce) which is a whole new kettle of fish on its own. What is stopping this product from breaking out of the boundaries of medicine and cosmetics? Then it begs the next question, there's a few companies rubbing their hands together trying to cash in on medicinal strains, then there's little old mxc already thinking outside the box... I don't know but something tells me there's much more to come from cannabis then medical advances, skin crafted by angels and strong spikes in snack sales. I think this expo is the beginning of something much larger. It won't happen tomorrow but times are definitely changing
    Last edited by bcook89: 11/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.065(39.4%)
Mkt cap ! $10.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 23.0¢ 17.5¢ $31.25K 160.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20103 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 6584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.