CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Links aren’t the be all and end all like you seem to think, it...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Links aren’t the be all and end all like you seem to think, it is common knowledge the government is working on fast tracking the approvals and waiting processes as it’s been reported widely in the news for quite a while.
    It’s also productive to talk about ideas, and have reasonable speculation based on how the MM industry is growing throughout the world, and how surprisingly quick it is happening.
    Yes, I can’t see canntab being available in aus pharmacies for a long time, but that doesn’t mean that in two years the time the SAS will be much more easily available to people, and not just people who are morbidly sick. Going off America and Canada, who we usually follow like a loyal dog following its owner around the house, MM will be available for a lot of pain and sleep related conditions in the near future, certainly sooner than 8 years time. As for canntab, well, it’s simply just medical marijuana in a tablet form so I really can’t see it having too much trouble passing approvals when the smoking/vaping which has many more potential dangers is being passed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.