CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

hemp is our future!, page-67

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    origin is huge. When people have access to Canadian Hemp vs. Australian Hemp both organic, Australian Hemp will be chosen by most.

Also Australian Hemp will be cheaper.

Hemp is spreading like wildfire and it's been 5 month since It's legal to consume. My carrot hemp muffins are already my best muffins. Better than the ultra sweet muffins with banana and caramel.

It's what mum want, it's what people want to have more nutritional foods that keep their weight in check, the omega 3/6 are a huge positive too.

It's something that will be ubiquitous. haven't tried hemp milk but if it has the nuttiness of the seeds, then it'll take over soy/ almond.

People are slowly realising soy has too many phyto oestrogens are create an imbalance in the female body, some are already suspecting this has an impact on the rise of breast cancer, and infertility. You wreck the hormonal balance of the body and the body starts malfunctioning.

Regarding what we can do, not much, the market wants to see a sign regarding MCL/QBL and the RTO/ Listing and so on, and it wants to see results, to confirm QBL can successfully transition from a mining background led by a mining board, to a health company.

Only QBL's board can work on those. We can only be supportive. Give them time and suggestions.

You can buy their products and tell your friends to invest, but that is not what will drive this company to ahalf Bil Mcap.

This has the potential to 2000% to 1Billion cap within 5 years. In my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.