CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Well Aussie Good points !! Well it has been long time for a post...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Well Aussie Good points !! Well it has been long time for a post ! For me ZessinA have read all the post for last 6 weeks or so under believe b point views some fanatic reads

Well folks I sent a email to Marion Lesaffre about 19-12-2022 of Course we are all in a lock down so she could not reply under lock down
    But did tell her about that $56,000 tuner over was a complete jock I all so told her that a corner shop does better with more less cost that was a complete joke Now you are telling us this an announcement by the Company regarding a proposed acquisition,

Well it was very strange how they got that in by 14 Oct 09:59 lock down of course Quarterly come out real Quick came out on 21 Oct 09:03 hello hello week later real quick they give us this real sick $56,000 Wow

Lets all thank our likely butts you all would agree on the above

Now folks that long over due call was down on 30 Dec 13:17 Now folks We are all playing black jack

Lets all see why hello hello story goes on
    requests an extension to the current voluntary
    suspension, pending release of an announcement by the Company regarding a proposed acquisition,
    as referenced in the Company’s original suspension request. It is expected that the announcement
    will be able to be made by Tuesday 31 January 2023. Wow did you all read that If this Quarterly is a flop at least we are all still in a lock down

Well folks We are all now playing black jack

Dose this come in play again requests of an extension to the current voluntary ( ASP )

I did all so give her my thoughts on this proposed acquisition ,Marion Lesaffre I hope your are not going to a silly move and be fools

They can always say talks broke down reading the above it was called a proposed acquisition are we all not going do a acquisition

And the ASX can blow it self

It is very strange how all the above dates came out like a Black jack game
    in style

Zess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.