HCH 2.58% 94.5¢ hot chili limited

Henry Jennings HCH, page-16

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

From Henry Jennings of Marcus Today

Hot Chilli
    (HCH) – SPICE UP YOUR LIFE

First off, do not all rush this one as it is suspended currently. Theattraction is that Glencore has just taken a 9.9% stake in the company.

· It has presented at the Diggers andDealers this week. Copper. Chile. Hence the name.

· Market cap $115m with stuff all cash of$3.5m but money coming. Glencore is going to help.

· The company points out that there haveonly been two major copper discoveries in the last five years and Cortadera inone of them.

· HCH is the only company in the area notlisted in Canada. That is changing. Expect 2H 2021.

· HCH trades at less than US$0.01/lbversus peer average of US$0.046/lb

· 40,000m drill programme commenced 11thJanuary 2021

· 3 drill rigs operating, 5 shifts perday

The good news is Glencore has bought a 9.9% interest in the company. Itis a $14.4m investment. Furthermore, the Company undertakes to grant Glencoreofftake agreements over 60% of concentrate produced for a period of 8 yearsfrom commercial production on arms-length commercially competitive benchmarkterms.

I am eagerly awaiting a return to trade and see what the market makes ofthe deal, but this has the potential to be a serious copper project in a stablemining friendly jurisdiction.

Who said I had given up looking for the Whale? It’s out there.

HCH UPDATE

Iam going to add a 2% holding in this one at 4.2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.58%)
Mkt cap ! $143.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $119.9K 125.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3042 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 6531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.