re: henry kaye gives money back - why not? Hi cerhob,as one who...

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: henry kaye gives money back - why not? Hi cerhob,

as one who enjoys going to any and all of these types of presentations I would have to say that the one I attended in Melbourne last year was an absolute disgrace and just left me staggered that the ASIC had not moved to act back then.

The fact that the entire presentation was taped was annoying, that the 'host' for the evening was a Moari ex-truckdriver who had - in the space of six months - moved from "driving trucks to being a real estate millionaire", was amusing, that we were surrounded by a swarm of other predominately Moari 'minders was intimidating.

But the worst aspect was the threadbare farce that was the offer that was being made to potential clients. With no capital, commit to buying vast quantities of residential units using insurance bonds and hope like hell that the capital value kept improving between now and when the units were completed.

And to help you buiy units that Henry probably owned using finance lined up by Henry and then fitted out using gear sourced by Henry you got to pay Henry many 10's of thousands of dollars.

It was simply unbelievable that intelligent people could be so stupid as to sign up.

I hope you aren't one cerhob? LOL!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.