henry review at a glance, page-129

1. 4,468 Posts.
    I agree Showman. The stupidity and waste of this government is astounding.

What is really horrifying is the shocking waste of the taxes once Rudd gets his hands on the money.

Look at the batts rort and the building in schools rort is shaping up to be just as appalling. My local public school was given 2 million to build four buildings. The industrial arts teacher showed me the first one, which is nearly complete and he asked me how much I thought it would cost to build. I said that it looked like a 30 thousand dollar tinshed and he replied "if that"!!

Now the building contracters are saying there will not be sufficient money left out of the 2 million to complete the 4th building! This is a scandal...just multiply this situation across all the public schools and you will get some idea of the magnitude of the rort the building companies have pulled here.

This is all done to the ineptitude of the Rudd government and the public service. Contrast this with the situation of the private schools, who got to manage their building money themselves and have got full bang for their buck.

I am horrified at the wastefulness of this government.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.