AQJ 0.00% 20.0¢ aus asia minerals limited

hens teeth, page-3

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Short of CES releasing a statement early in the next week confirming they remain on track for shipment by the end of the second or third week of November, my view is that this will bounce around for the next week or two. I won't be surprised to start seeing posts calling buys/price rises as being based on leaks/inside knowledge.

And I won't be surprised to see 10c hit again, or another couple of runs up to the mid-teens either.

Heaven forbid they slip the date again without giving prior guidance. A competent management team would know by now whether they can hit mid-November or not for shipment. As an interim step towards building investor confidence in the company's management team (there is no point employing an investor relations person if you can't demonstrate an ability to deliver), they either need to deliver guidance if that date is at significant risk, or communicate nothing and hit the delivery date (and then announce that).

Sure, once they have demonstrated their ability to control a project, I don't expect a blow-by-blow release on every coal shipment. But this first milestone is significant, and anyone considering buying into the company should be reasonably informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.