CYL 0.97% $3.06 catalyst metals limited

HENTY GOLD Windup Notice published on ASIC website, page-95

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Looking forward to sharing with you Kori.......thank you .......
    Voted for the deal on Tuesday.......
    Been far more SGI trading the last few days, and sp showing some strength.......CYL meanwhile showing bit of weakness......reasonable to think the arbs are at work.......and that suggests to me, strongly, that at least one arb knows how the vote is going...and is now confidently, buying sgi/shorting cyl.
    So, in anticipation, congratulations to CYL holders.......this is big.......and that's why I'm staying with you.....PulpCutter is absolutely right about the money plutonic can make, without marymia....than add marymia........long term highly profitable two mill operation......my guesstimate is that there's 10 million ozs there......take your own guess on annual production in a couple of years ....going to be fun.....
    How sgi so mishandled it's opportunities as to become available at a bargain price ......is another story....and all sgi holders have every reason to be furious at sgi Bod........the best way to make good our investment, imo, is to stick around, with CYL shares, and enjoy the ride........
    Earlier poster wrote of CYL becoming a 70k oz a year producer with sgi purchase......more like a 100koz a year producer in year one, and growing from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.