CYL 0.46% $2.17 catalyst metals limited

Must be the accent, didn't catch the sarcasm......Henty is a...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

Must be the accent, didn't catch the sarcasm......Henty is a past mistake that needs to be handled, totally agree.......conceptually, i'm for bailing, but depends on 'the figures', how much to scram, how much each year to carry on, how do current higher gold prices affect results, how much capex required { for tsf lift, more efficient equipment etc} to achieve what aisc benefits.....similar questions other variables.
    A difficult decision anyway, admitting a major and very expensive gaff.
    Why would a supposedly experienced crew like CYL spend hard cash, was it 25 million (?), ( who pays cash for gold mines....you pay some cash and lots of paper ) for dreck, for something that was obviously dreck ( been in this field a long time ).
    Let me be bold, either there was more going on with that CASH purchase than we are aware of, or, there was (is ?) a stunningly stupid person making stunningly stupid decisions......and, silly me, I know which I consider more likely.
    Either way, I'd love to see a thoroughgoing investigation.
    Because CYL will not want to face the reality I've just written of, be inclined to think they will kick the can down the road as long as possible.....waiting for a truly successful plutonic/marymia operation to give them cover to abandon Henty with less focus and publicity.
    Ideally they'd like to flog it to a jnr for an apparent great price, made up nearly entirely of paper.....paper who's subsequent dramatic, catastrophic, value decline, can be blamed on the acquiring company....and to that end CYL may waste some capex to paint some lipstick on the porcine.
    Against all odds, CYL actually has a winner now, plutonic/marymia, that will, if they manage it properly, make big bucks, even bigger bucks if gold moves to US$2200 level, which looks likely ..........and when you finally get a real winner, all past mistakes are forgiven.
    So make it work guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.010(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.22 $2.06 $1.213M 563.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1633 $2.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 2800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.