IMU 2.83% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Thx for that post. I agree 100% with your expectations of a...

1. 3,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7284
    Thx for that post. I agree 100% with your expectations of a sponsored trial with an approved drug. I posted this yesterday. LC has stated clearly on several occasions that partnering with a big selling approved drug was the way forward.

She had recently flagged how excited she was about our next trials/steps with HerVAX.

It is likely that the sponsored trial announcement is the big one that shareholders have been waiting for. That’s why the whales have been scooping up as many shares as they can.

As always the small retailers selling out of fear. LC has been exceptionally good at communicating with the market. If holders don’t have the knowledge to understand the announcement or piece together the details , they should practice restraint and not make decisions based on fear or greed.

It was always going to happen, that the whales will own a bigger and bigger percentage of IMU as the small retailers drop off the perch. If they are not highly experienced at trading they shoukd just sit tight.

As Alex Wailitsz from Thorney Investment said “ buy and hold a technology share that’s going to change the world, like IMUGENE “.
    Last edited by Taureanbull: 02/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $386.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $474.7K 9.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 6167671 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 4732787 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.