ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Fozhard,The only thing that it might be helpful to add is that...

1. 330 Posts.
    Fozhard,

The only thing that it might be helpful to add is that this proposition has two unusual components.

Firstly, the water needs to be treated. To move that task to Westernport means that the product is now in a metroplitan market that will pay more for it than I suspect the La Trobe Valley p'stations will, given the low cost of water to the aforementioned p'stations.

Secondly, the product produced by the competitor (in this case, Exergen) already is in the form of a slurry, pretty close to the consistency needed for slurry pumping. The particles are very fine, I am not sure what weight % they are of the material but is is feasible, given the above point - the water is saleable.

As an aside, if water is added to the slurry and moved to Melbourne, see item 1. Melbournians will remember that the La Trobe Valley has more water than it knows what to do with, and it is cheap. Vic Govt offered to swap recycled water with entitlements to Hazelwood, who declined it.

Agree the approval will be interesting (as in "may you live in interesting times") but others have argued that persuasively here before.

Agree the port capacity will need to be upgraded, again, that has been put before.

I am just suggesting a pipeline is easier and cheaper than the use - of that particular - rail connection.

and i do DMOR.

f111

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5 1.738K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18728718 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11265024 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.