AWC 0.00% $1.45 alumina limited

herald sun day trader bought awc, page-4

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    dunworkin,

it looks like your yesterday's recommendation was not smart too. Actually I was thinking to send a similar message on how do you know that the yesterday's closing price of $1.095 was the lowest possible to enter the stock now.

If the day trader would buy shares today then he would be able to pick even cheaper at $1.025: saving 12.5c in comparison of only 5.5c to your recommendation.

Yes, there are certainly some stop losses triggered today by the smart big dumpers who can easily manipulate the stock and on the way back to the opening price can pick up relatively cheap shares. At the same time they can do this tricks without any hurry. Then based on the technicals with a closing price say below $1.05 for today could get more cheaper shares tomorrow at these price levels.

I have already been caught by this "smart" dumping of big market players/manipulators a number of times recently as my trading strategy is based on technicals as of the day trader who entered the stock not because it was cheap but because the SP gave a buy signal.

Hope this helps.

irynka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.