SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Herd mentality

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    The hoofs are almost deafening as the sellers do anything to offload their holdings....sounds like rife panic, rumor mongering, extreme fear, personally I reckon I got a good deal around $2.75 and some lucky buggers got an even better deal yesterday and others will also probably get a good deal today as well. I have no problem holding SGH anticipating a gradual rise in it's share price after the panic settles. It's just amazing and kind of amusing watching the current irrational behavior following the AGM just last Friday. Sounds like the perfect storm but is it real and justified or just gross price distortion brought on by fear after triggering a whole bunch of stop losses? Looks to be a few very "new" Hot Copper traders putting in plenty of negative remarks just to add fuel to the fire perhaps to assist them in making a purchase as they advise others to get out while they can!!! I thought SGH has been a great buying opportunity recently and still do and I have no intention of selling based on what exactly???? Good luck to you if you're selling and good luck to those that are buying as well, what a great opportunity for a long term port folio....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.