BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Here’s the Scoop crew on Pep11 :)$$$$$, page-18

1. 9,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2417
    Assailed i have my reasons for wanting to go on this so called crusade, mainly the reason being we as holders have been done over by all people, the PM and recently Wicks, enough is enough these 2 need to be held accountable for there actions, in 30 plus years of O&G trading I have never been treated with such contempt as a share holder especially by such a high level of government, the amount of money this has cost shareholders is not Quantifiable but dosent mean the leaders involved shouldn’t be held accountable for there actions, and a precedent needs to be set so they don’t do it again to Aussie public listed companies, also for me as a share holder I want the SP to be at the highest level on Spec alone prior to NOPTA approval, and I feel with my past in O&G trading I would say if we hadn’t been Scomoed we would be trading just under the 20 cents mark ATM and that would be a great number to bounce off for holders prior to NOPTA approval,..,,,,.
    So the big give for me trading at say 10cents atm Scomo and Wicks has cost us Shareholders $60m thus far with hes mumblings, so it’s not just the FACT Scomo and Wicks spoke out of school, it’s the equation of the loss that I’m most pissed about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $63.80K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 3566162 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1633385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.