LYC 0.71% $6.42 lynas rare earths limited

here and now...

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1924
    All along in recent (HC) history, there have been many posts, both positive and negative outlining the potential of Lynas. We as investors have been receiving regular Professional updates from the Investor Relations Department of this emerging company and at no time have we seen with any overreaction by Lynas, to the many nagging issues that seem to drag on and on... This has included some of the strongest opposition run by extremists who have made LYC a personal issue...

The bottom line comes with one question... Is there a future for Rare Earths?... IMO, a lot rides on the global economy... While it may not be obvious, the global economy is not doing all that bad... Many markets are approaching all time highs, real estate is beginning to move and even the job situation in the US is improving (not such a problem down-under)... Europe has been mitigated to a certain degree and appears to be off the radar screen for right now... Things are going well and the markets are telling us this...

What about the headwinds? Come on, do we really think that Fuzzy, Tack or Tan, and company can shut down a busy Kuantan port with a row boat and water pistols. Don't forget Malaysia is a civil country with a strong Navy that will enforce decisions made by the AELB. Lynas has been to the dance and proven that it will be an tremendous asset both short and long term… Most of us know that...

RE prices will be a function of demand and to that end will find stability as a consistent supply becomes available. LYC keeps upgrading the resources and reserves at Mt.Weld/Duncan and Malawi sits in the hip pocket, ready to contribute further on down the road...

I find it hard to think that the many regular contributor and other professionals that post here, are wrong. And yes, I am a REAL person and have met several of the posters on this board in person... Collectively, we are all real people who contribute to one of the greatest research engines (HC) possibly of all of time, thanks to the internet...

News is consistently posted here that trumps that which the analysts receive. This board has feet on the ground in Malaysia and W.A. where we are privileged to get first hand accounts of LAMP and Mt.Weld progress... The playing field has been leveled... If one takes a long term view the price,.. actions of the bots and algo traders are irrelevant, long term investing requires just that point of view...

Are we all wrong? HARDLY... Lynas is a first class company with high standards and even higher potential... I AM one of the eternal optimists who is 100% behind NC because of how he has guided this company through (literally) tough waters... There appears to be little to stop Lynas and future headwinds pale when compared to the challenges already overcome...

As I have said before, I have not lost a penny with my investment, in this company... My investing goal is 10 or more years out and I have no doubts that Lynas will be a big part of my retirement... This company has just too much going for it not to succeed and in a very short order positive cash flow will not only enhance the cash flow statement, it will allow for both organic and M&A growth. The IP and experience maintained by NC and the boys (and girls) is proving to be as valuable as the significant hard assets that make up a strong balance sheet... JMHO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.42
Change
0.045(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $6.005B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.41 $2.971M 461.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 16853 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 12930 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.