IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

I undoubtedly am about to sound unkind but over the last few...

1. 663 Posts.
    I undoubtedly am about to sound unkind but over the last few days I've been taken back by the frequency of uneducated opinion and misinformation on IDC.

1. There is no big player exiting IDC, we only had some $600,000 traded yesterday and $300,000 today. If a big player was exiting in a hurry we would see volume 5 times that and a share price 6-7cents.

2. Yesterday's results in the BZ zone add years to the production guidance for Mount Kare. The silver credits imply not only will IDC be a low cost producer but perhaps one the lowest cash costs in the world.

3. 5 out of the 6 best historical bonanza gold and silver hits belong WRZ area and these results are due for release in March (http://www.secinfo.com/d18E7h.u1b.d.htm).

4. I know it can be difficult putting all the pieces together but we need to consider the cumulative impact of all the wonderful drilling results and understand the scope of Mt Kare(for instance the deepest hole in BZ yesterday was only 150m and Mt Kare is 1500m high)

GL to all i know we are all of different levels of experience but we should try to inform ourselves with accurate information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.