ALY 0.00% 0.6¢ alchemy resources limited

here come the buyers again !, page-80

1. 56,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    What I would do Steven is organise a SPP/sophisticated investor placementas IMO, their drilling program for Hermes has been completed and all results have been reported.

I don't believe their registry, with so few shares on offer would be capable of a rights issue atm unless it was very small as it may dilte too much and the current listed options may complicate the variables as they'll want to endeavour to proetc their worth, inlcuding their own unlisted options. If, as they say, the fast-tracking is of importance, cash will be needed. Possibly, look out for a published presentation soon IMO.

In any case, they are very well managed and ethical so I would expect a decision in the best interests of all in terms of raising cash for further exploration. What makes companies like ALY ,in hindsight, falter on spikes is a lack of further fieldwork such as drilling due to cash shortages. Their undiluted market cap is just under $7m at 22.

They'll be down to around $1m in cash within a few weeks acording to their last quarterly.

Basically, ALY was far too cheap post ann.and caught the market napping. Of interest to spectators is any change in substantial holding last week.

They may have stumbled onto something due to the vicnity of Barrick and Plutonic IMO. A BRR may me handy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2308332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1468659 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.