CYL 1.06% $2.79 catalyst metals limited

The upside to this will be giant! The size of the property and...

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    The upside to this will be giant! The size of the property and the direction that it lies makes it amazing...just look at the strike zones.

New investors need to understand about the entire area being covered by clay hence until now no one has been bothered to look under it properly...and just look at what they have discovered underneath so far...

I cannot wait until they start mining the current high yielding gold areas, then they will be able to fund more exploration, imagine what they might find when they really start to looking around on this property!

Perhaps they have already found it, a massive reef? Its been very very quiet lately, probably sizing up the area to get mining?

I love the words 'mother load' and I am pretty confident that over time this will be discovered especially with the help of Hancock Mining, so lets hold on, mine what we have found so far (which is located in a humungus area) and just get ready for massive profits in the future. Imagine what will happen when others catch on to this stock when it runs...The gold price certainly isn't going lower any time soon.

Gina will make sure that she gets her monies worth so their should be no fear of failure, especially seeming iron ore has plummeted and we seem to have lots of high yielding gold in the area.

Good luck to all CYL share holders I believe that we will all be rewarded, especially those who dare to invest now! (Should I say i bloody well hope so;-).

Results must be very close!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $629.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.84 $2.69 $2.048M 739.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.79 390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.