CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

I'm half the volume above you at .007, over half the buying...

1. 38 Posts.
    I'm half the volume above you at .007, over half the buying volume would in this stock be on this HC thread...

Jiangxi isn't selling down here...they would have flipped a bunch at a profit after the last capital raising. It's a nice way to "fund" a project of interest for next to nothing.

Lots of doubts about management (and they can't release any "estimates"/"projections" on project economics), still waiting on 200T sample. For people increasing holding as the price falls- It's difficult to buy more on such a micro spec even if still a believer (with large holdings). No new money will come in until more clarity on project economics comes in.

I won't sell on a falling price unless 1. It's fraud and the tailing deposit does not exist 2. Their is new evidence not released to show that the project is not economically viable.

I won't buy again below .0007 unless their is new releases to show progression of a project with a share price not reflective of project progress....in which case I would likely buy after the capital raising (that would likely happen)

For the record I own just north of 2mil with an average buy in price of 1.3c and I have a ST and LT buy sentiment. A longer term buy sentiment would only be predicated on a tailing project that can support SP and exploration (you essentially get a free ride on drilling success). Being near some big deposits and being able to fund drilling, who knows what could happen. I use HC to help guide my buy levels. I like to gamble.

Summary
    Buyers: this hot copper thread with growing holdings. Nobody else until new information to change situation emerges.

Sellers: People who have grown impatient because they wanted to flip 20-40% profit on a micro cap; longer term holders who have given up. They will both exhaust at some point (in the short term).

Price will continue to fall until current buy sell dynamic changes (either through short term exhaustion or new information). Evil bots and institutions aren't capping the price...It's normal market dynamics.

It's a microcap, losing all that you have invested is possible (even not unlikely). If you have put in more than you can afford to lose, sell down a portion until the amount of money is such that you can afford lose (take it as a lesson and don't do it again). You can then stop watching the share price until new information comes out. (they will send it to you in an email when they make an announcement).

If you are trying to buy a position with a longer term view point, then wait to further information comes out to decide if you continue to hold or sell. You should also stop watching the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.