CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

here comes the .008's, page-38

1. 38 Posts.
    Correct monkey! That's the small cap mining sector! It's high risk, high reward. You seem intelligent enough and aware enough of that by your comments. The hope is off course that they release some good numbers if 200T sample goes well and the share price goes up (thus increasing the market cap...). The risks and potential benefits have been explained repeatedly on this site. It's the nature of the beast.

I could buy a small cap ETF perhaps?? Be diversified across asset classes? BHP looks pretty cheap (At $20 it doesn't change the yield and i can average in worst case). Glad i bought the banks a couple of years ago...but shouldn't have sold Fortescue at 30c all those years ago. Those US investments work with the currency. You want to make this an ideological discussion about investment strategies..? Do I choose black or red or the number 7 on a roulette wheel? This is more a random number company.

So if anybody is still not sure, even monkeys know that this is a high risk/reward sort of proposition.

Viper, if you (or anybody else) knows somebody that can speak Spanish, that would make finding information on Lacerta a whole bunch easier? Some Linkedin profiles of employees is all I could find.

But since this conversation is ideological about rabbits and monkeys and what hats they live in... Tell me Monkey, if I get filled at .007c and have a big holding relative to the hat; what happens to me if they capital raise? They have been raising capital to the one party for almost a year. I'm quite sure they exist in the hat somewhere.

So If they do put in the 5mil they have pledged (which I am sure they will not if the economics of the project do not stack up and will never go ahead... they are probably already down on the whole deal) What happens to the value of my shares? Does the hat get bigger or smaller?

If the economics are good, the share price should run. It makes a capital raising a good thing. If it doesn't run with good economics, a stagnant share price is okay because money talks and BS walks and the project will get going. If it's not economical, the shares are worthless. I'll wait and see if I have a banana before I throw it away.

I'm in Melbourne this week, If anybody would like to come and have an ideological discussion about hats, rabbits, monkeys, bananas and Nania just contact me! If anybody would like to talk about CDB I'm not really interested until some more information comes out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.