BNB babcock & brown limited

Mate I can't believe the manipulation on this stock....

1. 152 Posts.
    Mate I can't believe the manipulation on this stock. Unbelieveable and so predictable. I applied the same reasoning as you but in reverse. It was more arse on my part than class and have modified my buy orders backwards since preopen Thursday. I have modified them backwards so much I have lost count and everytime I start the day off the board Etrade tells me I can't place the orders because they are out of market and that is on a 25 level depth. Then LOL I'd see my buy in price at the top of the board by close. When I saw an apparent pattern set in on Thursday and was convinced of it on Friday and now well its a given so far today I put away the devil may care attitude real quick on this. I am sitting sub 20 cents for today on buys and am thinking of pulling them all together because I would rather say I missed the boat than lost money. Man O Man I just can't pick a trade in on this stock. I feel sorry for shareholders who are at the mercy of this shite. My attitude today? Sometimes the best trade is no trade at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.