NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Here comes the cap raise, page-8

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Hi Mineralised and all,

I have refrained from commenting here previously as I have been building a position in NZC, which is relatively illiquid (now done).

I was first given a heads up by a good friend at Sprott when NZC released their recent drill results from Kasangasi. The rock sequence is the same as at Kakula and suggests there may be a decent Cu discovery in the making.

However, when I looked that the Company the Kalongwe project really stood out and appealed to my Scottish investing style.

The obvious issue was the A$1.9m cash vs. the required c. US$53m to build the project.

I called Anthony/ Mark and talked to both of them about possible CR's and the prospect of participating.

I was very impressed with both guys and how the project was developing. I can concur with Mineralised that whilst my offer was received politely there was no indication that a CR was forthcoming or that the Company lacked options. Some funding Options include:

- Offtake partners who are "desperate" for concentrate to provide funding, whether via forward sales, equity stakes in the project, or low cost debt packages

- Much of the equipment will be manufactured in South Africa. The Export Agency provides low cost finance to promote South African manufacturing exports and this is a possibility.

So, I agree with Mineralised and think that one day, in due course, we'll see a comprehensive announcement that shows how the Stage 1 project will be funded along with possibly a smallish CR, hopefully on a right basis.

Accepting the DRC risks, I think that this is an excellent play in the Cu-Co sector and, unlike many of the current Aussie hopefuls (dreamers?) this will definitely become a mine and within 12 months of FID.

There are so many upsides here for a small cap Company lying in plain sight that it's hard to keep the position size weighting correct.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.