CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Here comes the deal

1. 1,840 Posts.
    'Smokedog said this Smokedog said that'

Mateeeeee give me a dollar for every time somebody has said this please and I'll line wipe 1 cent with it.

Put this in your pipe and light it up - a deal will be done here at CMY within the MM sector IMO. As specified in the original announcement, they have 90 days to facilitate a deal WITH CMY.

Some of the companies in North America where they have been dealing with MM companies are worth $100's of millions of dollars, hence the 90 day negotiation period - if you've been involved with any sort of dealings worth that much, you would know that it is not just a pen on paper scenario and everyone is happy. Business Lawyers, draftpersons, more lawyers, more terms being drafted up, rinse, repeat, show the ASX to see if they concur??? (CMY strictly mining activities) so they've obviously got to work that out.. it is not an overnight process.

Do you think they would hire somebody as qualified in the Medicinal Marijuana sector as Cameron McDonald-Stuart, set up an entire seperate cannabis subsidiary + website + announce that ALL to the market, if they weren't confident of a deal being done???

Hey that 90 day window is approaching at a rapid rate as well!!! I guess only 'time will tell' fellas

ALL IMO IMO IMO IMO (do I sound like somebody??? just IMO)

THE DOG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.