TYX 0.00% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

Wooow weee, he has put the date back again...it was meant to be...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Wooow weee, he has put the date back again...it was meant to be the 2nd Dec told to several investors last week. Port access issues obviously need clearing up and will take longer than Ian thought IMO.

Plus the strategic planning into the release of the Cap Raising and details need to be forthcoming.

Here is a my post from the TRF thread- naturally related to our main Ore project;

>>Interesting point Delta5, some of us have anticipated some good news in the DFS thus back into the 50s or 60s then a cap raising near 50c. As it is hard for some of us to grasp the fact the Cap raising we bought in at 50c will now be lower.

I feel the strategic plan is to delay the DFS to get the main investor issues cleared up and big boys back in buying and more confident. We will clearly see this happen when the Sp moves FAST on this tight registry.

The MC is so small due to an unclear path moving forward on the issues mentioned above.

I think it is better for the Port Access, shipping expense, and true profitability from Yr 1 targets be clearly mapped out. Whilst Ian is very bullish he still needs to sell all of us- especially past large holders who have sold down. Due to him being necessary 'vague' on a few issues going forward.

Anyone who talks directly with Ian do get a sense of reassurance I have found, except the larger professional investors who want the details in writing. This is what Ian is trying to achieve in a hurry IMO. He hopes for the DFS to be out this week...and larger holders to buy back in. Then a Insto Cap raising IMO.

Natural this is speculation as Ian cannot directly release all this information yet has been made clear enough IMO.

I am analysing the AGM presentation report today and asking a collegue how the AGM went- pick his brain. Then I will post something- anyone else doing the same pls start the Anaylst of AGM Report thread if you have input... I will add my insight or 2 cents. After querying my collague and Ian.

Cheers JAY.<<

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $347 49.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3149727 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4897399 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.