AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

Unfortunately but predictable things have become desperate for...

1. 155 Posts.
    Unfortunately but predictable things have become desperate for loyal supporters of CUU. It is a great shame to see such dedicated supporters suffering yet another loss in their capital. I can understand why people like dollarfast are frustrated however I have no responsibility for their losses. Dollarfast saw the errors of this company at a much higher SP and dumped his shares. By his own comments he did not lose too much at that time and was happy to have been able to exit at a financially viable stage. Obviously dollarfast was deceived by further company propaganda and has bought back in. He has been an ardent supporter of the company for such a long time and for him to lose further capital is bad news. Unfortunately there are many examples similar to dollarfast and I am one of them.

It is important that the honest shareholder realise the real potential of share forums. They will not manage a SP but they can influence potential investors and company management. The vast majority of SP movements lies in educated/professional investors and they are interested only in the company figures and potential. It is the professional/educated investors that determine the SP.

Unfortunately it is always the case that investors become antagonistic when the SP falls to an unacceptable level. Unfortunately by this time it is too late to render a solution. There is only one group of people who can manage the shareholders capital and that is the management team of the company. If shareholders were more astute and more active earlier this situation could have been avoided. You will find in earlier posts that I have sought approval from shareholders to block large options acquisitions to directors of this company because I did not believe they had provided a service to justify this acquisition. You may recall that I have pointed out to shareholders this tenement had previously been held, and unfortunately the management team had been involved in many more companies worthy of study. Companies such as AUK, BIT, BSG,COK, FAR.JRV.KMN,MGL,NEO,PJO, PGA,PGS, SNN,VDM, SUM and VVI to name a few.

The fact that the most powerful factor this company has represented to investors is an association to adjacent tenements should inspire the investor to investigate further. The fact that this company is an exploration company and is exceptionally heavy with geologists is initially very attractive to investors including myself. However when the failure rate is so high and so prolific we need to consider why the company has represented such an extraordinary association with geologists. We need to consider the credibility of those geologists. Is the association a marketing mechanism or do they represent a real value. What is certain is that such a prolific representation by geologists over such an expanse of tenements should represent a massively larger exploration budget and a vastly smaller administration budget if the company believes the rhetoric they present.

The way I see this situation is that Norman Seckold has entrusted his vast furtune, his reputation, his credibility and his life?s achievements to a horrendously incompetent management team. The only question that remains is what Norman Seckold will do to protect his assets and the assets of the shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.