AQX 0.00% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

DollarfastSurely you must realise your statements imply illegal...

1. 155 Posts.
    Dollarfast

Surely you must realise your statements imply illegal activity on my behalf. If you truly believe I have broken the law I strongly suggest you report this action to ASIC and pursue me legally. Of course you will not be able to hide behind any manufactured electronic identity when taking this action. I am entirely confident no party can prove I have acted illegally because I have not. How about you? Are you confident your statements do not breach any laws? Personally I am very much in favour of seeing the issue of parties contributing on any forum in a court of law. If there are any rampers, phantoms, shills etc it would be a good thing for all investors and the Australian share market as a whole to have them exposed.

Now we have a new low of $0.007 which represents a loss in SP of more than 77% from the price shortly after the merger. A fall in market cap from $37,992,406 to $8,578,930. These figures are quite simply staggering. Yet some parties still flame down any attempt by others to question why and how this has occurred. They flame down any post that questions how the management team paid with our money has allowed this to occur and taken no effective action to prevent it. They continue with infantile innuendo suggesting ramping etc etc in an attempt to discredit any post that questions the performance of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6483734 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5151554 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.